Friday 12 February 2010

I wonder if they need any angry litigators

Iceland could become a "journalism haven" if a proposal put forward by some Icelandic MPs aided by whistle-blowing website Wikileaks succeeds.
It's cold and pretty miserable and you can say what you like, here.

So pretty much perfect for me, cheerio UK, fcuk you, fcuk your taxing me for not joining any special little tax exempt club or getting together with my swarthy mates to form an important voting block or screaming about the fcuking pandas!

Fcuk you for constantly telling me I need to help people better off than me and worse off than me while I've got to do everything myself. You don't give a fcuk about me, so I don't give a fcuk about you.

(edit, on reading this back it all sounds like the run up to some sort of super villain spree of vengeance on the uncaring state......)

No comments:

Post a Comment