Wednesday 20 January 2010

You know how I say women are mental

and then some would be cherry popper tips up and makes a vague plea that they aren't all bad and you can actually sleep with both eyes closed when kipping at her place

and then I say "no they are all the same, they are all mental"

and then there is a sort of yeah but no but yeah but no cause it's the meedja (cue chris rock style 'I ain't looking over my shoulder for the meedja when I am at a cash point')

well check this, from uber scorching Megan if I had a blender for a vage i'd still get a queue of blokes desperate to fuck me Fox

"I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I'm a tranny. I'm a man. I'm so painfully insecure. I'm on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I'm scared."

That was her red carpet interview at the Golden Globes. So essentially the point I'm making is it's okay for women to be mental cause you are all mental.

3 comments: